Partnering with ONE TREE PLANTED in 2020
I am joining a mission, a movement towards a greener, cleaner, more bio diverse and sustainable future.
Planting trees is one of the best things we can do for the environment. I feel compelled to help in whatever way I can to rebuild habitats that have been damaged. The simple idea that trees release oxygen and therefore help maintain the quality of air we breathe = less carbon dioxide ----> less polution--->less global warming, it's simple- I have to help. I have my family in mind, my kids and their children (when they have kids), my nieces and nephews and their children.... you and your children. I'm joining this mission to invest in future generations.
Some interesting facts quoted from my One Tree Planted Ambassador Starter Kit. The kit is designed to help Ambassadors to start our own fundraisers and local events. More on that later:)
1. Trees absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, as well as other harmful gasses such as sulfur dioxide and carbon monoxide. 300 billion tons of carbon are stored in the Earth's forests, regulating atmospheric gases, stabilizing rainfall, and protecting against desertification.
2. Trees release oxygen. An adult tree can provide a whole day’s full of oxygen for 4 people, and we all need oxygen to live.
3. Trees help settle and trap dust, pollen, and smoke from the air, acting as a natural filter.
4. The leaves falling from deciduous trees keep the soil cool and moist while providing nutrients for microorganisms that support new life.
5. Trees create ecosystems to provide a habitat and food for many creatures big and small. 70% of the world’s plants and animals live in forests.
6. Trees help to prevent soil erosion, so land can be stable and fertile, contributing to sustainable agriculture, reducing global hunger, and reducing drought.
7. Trees absorb excess water in cases of floods, and filter toxins from polluted waters.
8. Trees can reduce air temperature by blocking sunlight, and through evaporation of water from leaf surfaces which further removes heat energy from air.
For every couple's wedding booked in 2020, I will be donating 2 trees in honor of you. For every album ordered in 2020, I will also be donating a tree. We donated 100 trees to be planted in Australia in honor of our 2019 clients and look forward to adding more trees in continued support to help wildfire recovery and mitigate climate change.